Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: HBCers have Instagram??

Re: HBCers have Instagram??

that is great guys, I am @skinnercreekhunts lots of photos from the passing days. I will look up the listed guys from this site.

Quote Originally Posted by chilcotin hillbilly View Post
    that is great guys, I am @skinnercreekhunts lots of photos from the passing days. I will look up the listed guys from this site.
    Wow you have some great pics up!

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    Wow you have some great pics up!
    thanks, I do a little hunting in my spare time and every once in a while i get some good pictures.

Btw I'm alpine_addict85

I post nearly all my outdoor photos on instagram, and hashtag the shit outta all of them. More hashtags = more like-minded people see your posts, which is what HBC and instagram are all about for me! I could not care less about anti's talking smack, delete the message/comment and continue on your day! @tim.aff is my handle

Quote Originally Posted by smallfry14 View Post
    I post nearly all my outdoor photos on instagram, and hashtag the shit outta all of them. More hashtags = more like-minded people see your posts, which is what HBC and instagram are all about for me! I could not care less about anti's talking smack, delete the message/comment and continue on your day! @tim.aff is my handle
    It seems that antis will only talk smack on predator conservation photos. Good way to educate them to the reality of life instead of the disney lala land they think exists.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    It seems that antis will only talk smack on predator conservation photos. Good way to educate them to the reality of life instead of the disney lala land they think exists.
    Haha, true. It never hurts to reply with some good ol science based conservation facts. I just never understood why people are afraid of anti's talking smack to them on the internet..what are they gonna do, caps lock you? I say post all of your conservation photos all day long if they're respectful to the animal and represent outdoorsmen in a positive way.

This is a sweet thread. I follow most you guys but didn't know who you were on HBC. Cool to join the dots. @chrispryn

Quote Originally Posted by smallfry14 View Post
    Not the antis' so much I'm worried about personally. There are social media rules and guidelines that don't permit posting certain content, so I like to screen who can see what I'm up to. To be honest the whole pound sign thing kinda irks me too lol. To each their own.
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Hashtags allow people to find you and see your posts. It is also a good way to find others that are like minded and see their posts. You can tailor make your IG feed to whatever you want. Way more interesting that seeing the same guys argue about the same stuff on a site like this.