Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allowable bag limits

Re: Allowable bag limits

You'll need a hunter host in Alberta, it is much easier than the Licence to Accompany in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    Each province has its own bag limits. Wild game is provincially regulated not federally
    What he said....

What about migratory game birds?

Quote Originally Posted by jburgundy View Post
    What about a leap year? To qualify as a resident you are supposed to live in a province for 6 months plus a day (183 days). In a leap year there are 366 days, so technically you could live in BC and Alberta for 183 days each...
    You can actually get two days out of each day of the year, being in both provinces the same day, not hard if you live in Pouce Coupe. However, you can only have one primary residence.

I spent over 200 days in a rig camp in Alberta in 2015. I wanted to file taxes there for financial reasons, but was informed I could not list my workplace as a residence.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by Seeadler View Post
    The first 6 months of the year are normally 181 days, in a leap year 182. I can't see how 6 months plus a day times by 2 is possible.

Now if you are RCMP or Military I think it is possible to be a resident in 2 provinces in a year.
    This is true in Saskatchewan and Newfoundland. Luckily I fall into this category (military), and get to go back to Saskatchewan for whitetail.