Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Road Blockade

Re: Klappan Road Blockade

You deserve a medal Mick! I think all of us on this site should donate some amount whatever we can afford to help fight this bullsh*t for you.

And as usual the post on bchunting and fishing facebook was removed??

Ill go talk to my bank and see if an account can be set up as I want to make sure that everything is "above board". I think this case will have far reaching effects on hunters and also on native blockades. The BCWF were very good to me (I provided them a statement after the klappan blockade incident, to assist in their application for an injunction), they put a proposal thru to their president to see if the BCWF would fund my defense but they are not able to help people charged with criminal matters. Their good work actually got the police off their asses with a judge directing the police to dismantle the blockade.

They were threatening to kill me, to slash my tires and make me walk out, to insure I had an accident and went missing, etc.etc.etc. All these threats on their facebook page and not a single policemen investigating any of them!!! I'm a retired cop and that pisses me off!!

I did take some screen shots for court

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    They were threatening to kill me, to slash my tires and make me walk out, to insure I had an accident and went missing, etc.etc.etc. All these threats on their facebook page and not a single policemen investigating any of them!!! I'm a retired cop and that pisses me off!!
    I'd contact Global News to bring this to light.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Thank you Sharpish, I just got sorta pissed off after working so hard, and then planning a nice week of hunting, getting all prepped like we all do and then driving up to the bush to spend a great week , doing what I love to do....Hunt...and then find a group of people telling me THEY decided I cant hunt. They are openly committing mishief-sec 430CC, intimidation-sec 423CC, assault (by applying force to stop me-standing in front of my truck and banging on the hood)-sec 264CC and I think even sec 80-wildlife act-interfering with a lawful hunt!!!
    The Police have already been there, (On my court documents they state they were made aware of the blockade on Sept 13, 2016) and refused to do anything. So there I am,...there is no cell service and even if I could call, the police have decided they are not going to assist. So I'm basically on my own.
    I was a federal Fishery officer for 14.3 years and an RCMP member for 20 years. I led the armada of 11 Federal Fisheries patrol boats down the fraser river in 1985 to engage the Cheam Indian band in their protest fishery on early stuart sockeye. We ripped every damn net out of the river and I made sure everyone identified got convicted. We made national news that night. I am not a racist but I have fought a lot of indian wars.
    So I had to make a decision, do I let this special interest group dominate me and dictate what I can and cannot do.....Well...you saw my answer to that. I am glad things didnt get right out of hand but it would not have been the first time in my life that I would have been down in the dirt fighting for my life. I put my ass on the line many times in 34.3 years of Federal service and i will not have some son of a bitch stop me from my lawful pursuits.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    Thank you Sharpish, I just got sorta pissed off after working so hard, and then planning a nice week of hunting, getting all prepped like we all do and then driving up to the bush to spend a great week , doing what I love to do....Hunt...and then find a group of people telling me THEY decided I cant hunt. They are openly committing mishief-sec 430CC, intimidation-sec 423CC, assault (by applying force to stop me-standing in front of my truck and banging on the hood)-sec 264CC and I think even sec 80-wildlife act-interfering with a lawful hunt!!!
    The Police have already been there, (On my court documents they state they were made aware of the blockade on Sept 13, 2016) and refused to do anything. So there I am,...there is no cell service and even if I could call, the police have decided they are not going to assist. So I'm basically on my own.
    I was a federal Fishery officer for 14.3 years and an RCMP member for 20 years. I led the armada of 11 Federal Fisheries patrol boats down the fraser river in 1985 to engage the Cheam Indian band in their protest fishery on early stuart sockeye. We ripped every damn net out of the river and I made sure everyone identified got convicted. We made national news that night. I am not a racist but I have fought a lot of indian wars.
    So I had to make a decision, do I let this special interest group dominate me and dictate what I can and cannot do.....Well...you saw my answer to that. I am glad things didnt get right out of hand but it would not have been the first time in my life that I would have been down in the dirt fighting for my life. I put my ass on the line many times in 34.3 years of Federal service and i will not have some son of a bitch stop me from my lawful pursuits.!!!
    Thats awesome congrats on having the balls to stand up to these thugs. Set yourself up for EMTs and Im sure you will be surprised by the support you will get. Contact rebel Media they will run your story. Im right behind you and will support you anyway I can. Thanks for taking up the fight for all hunters.

First off....well done Mick!

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    I'd contact Global News to bring this to light.
    Amongst the 3 majors....this may be the worst one to contact.

CTV on Vancouver Island may not be a bad one to start with or in Kelowna? Global is the same network that gave a hunting show the boot in BC...likely not the first choice but I do agree that MORE PEOPLE need to know about this.

Quote Originally Posted by MB_Boy View Post
    First off....well done Mick!

Amongst the 3 majors....this may be the worst one to contact.

CTV on Vancouver Island may not be a bad one to start with or in Kelowna? Global is the same network that gave a hunting show the boot in BC...likely not the first choice but I do agree that MORE PEOPLE need to know about this.
    I'd contact all media outlets and make light of the ones not interested in airing the wrong in this story. This would be a precedent setting case to be brought to the publics attention. Christy Clarke should be on the receiving end of this story also as all who are affected are voters too. About time things get back to reality and not catering to special interest groups.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.