Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Road Blockade

Re: Klappan Road Blockade

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    well it was still there after from what i saw. nothing changed realy
    I believe the Klabona Keepers were still there in an "informational" capacity after the injunction was served, but they did not block the road or prevent hunters from entering. Are you saying that you were turned back at a blockade after the injunction was enforced?

i read their facerbook page saying they were still stopping people and asking questions, but not physicly blocking as they were prior to the injunction. were still harrasing them though from the comments i read by them, and still making threats to people in public on their page

I just read some of the comments on the KK's FB page-------demands to "kill the pigs", namely we BC citizen hunters.

Well, if this starts to happen, I recall Sir John A's comment about the murdering metis psychopath Riel, "wants war and by God, we will give it to him".......

We NEED a REAL PM like Sir John now!!!!!

Riiiight. Go on up and give it a try.

i hope their taking screen shots of their page to back the case against them. making threats like that publicly is illegal i believe

Thinking about driving up this summer to visit my old haunts from working alone in the bush for the BCFS in the early '70s. I also want to go to Telegraph Creek, where I have never been and am ready, willing and quite capable in self defence.

So, who knows, Mr. McPhee, has shown the way and I suspect that this will increase as decent people have had enough of this bullsh*t and the parasites involved.

So, go pound your drum, eh!

Link? Please

LMAO! That was awesome. You can tell they were a little startled when Mick called their bluff .... Natives can be dangerous but so can old angry white guys! Nice work Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    Thinking about driving up this summer to visit my old haunts from working alone in the bush for the BCFS in the early '70s. I also want to go to Telegraph Creek, where I have never been and am ready, willing and quite capable in self defence.
    Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post

So, who knows, Mr. McPhee, has shown the way and I suspect that this will increase as decent people have had enough of this bullsh*t and the parasites involved.

So, go pound your drum, eh!
    Stop in Kamloops on your way through and I'll donate 50 bucks to you to help you with fuel and supplies, probably some others here would help you out!