Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Road Blockade

Re: Klappan Road Blockade

Way to go Mick!

You are a hero to many I'm sure!

Perhaps set up a "go fund me" page and post it on here, sure you will have many donations...

Cheers...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

I thought about a "go fund me" page but apparently they take 20 % of monies raised. I will have to research this a bit more. I meet with a lawyer on Wednesday, March 1st to discuss the case. I think it is a very overzealous prosecution by the police and it stinks of politics. I am very disappointed in my old employer, the RCMP, for failing to do their job and keep the road open. They do not have to wait for an injunction, they have full authority and the responsibility to keep public roads open!!!

lol, i thought bcwf claims they put a stop to this illegal road block stuff...lol
    guess their letter didnt scare them enough?

if and when you get this donating thing set up to help with legal fee`s let us know. ill share it to my other hunt groups to.
    dont know what you have going now but usualy a bank alone can do this for an acct just for this idea. see it alot with other help for people and donating. 20% is rediculous to take for a charity place

Mick,

What a story!!! I'm proud of you as a fellow hunter. What about setting up an account at a bank? I for one will donate to the cause. Please keep us posted.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

This all comes back to corrupt, media-shy governments in Ottawa and Victoria, plus a Supreme Court, that is rotten to the core and often staffed by foreigners.

They continuously lessen the birth rights/freedoms of we average Canucks, while allowing these characters to use lights to hunt at night, devastate game populations by limitless slaughter and block our access on roads WE pay for.

I favour total, systematic disarming of all aboriginals and also the use of the Canadian Special Ops. Regiment with JTF2 to break any blockades and protect BC hunters.......with any force necessary!

hope this gets sent to some media outlets to be exposed to. i dont expect main stream media to jump on it. but maybe others will

Screw go fund me, just post your email address and make sure people can do email money transfer
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

klabbana keepers Facebook has whole video posted .best damn video i seen in a long time way to go Mick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    lol, i thought bcwf claims they put a stop to this illegal road block stuff...lol
    guess their letter didnt scare them enough?
    Mick went through the blockade before the injunction removed it.

well it was still there after from what i saw. nothing changed realy