Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Road Blockade

Re: Klappan Road Blockade

Awesome finally someone with some BALLS , get ur bank acc set up or emt

I'm glad someone finally stood up and did something, good on you I will be glad to help with your fight for all of us .

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    I'd contact all media outlets and make light of the ones not interested in airing the wrong in this story. This would be a precedent setting case to be brought to the publics attention. Christy Clarke should be on the receiving end of this story also as all who are affected are voters too. About time things get back to reality and not catering to special interest groups.
    Fair enough and do agree.

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    Ill go talk to my bank and see if an account can be set up as I want to make sure that everything is "above board". I think this case will have far reaching effects on hunters and also on native blockades. The BCWF were very good to me (I provided them a statement after the klappan blockade incident, to assist in their application for an injunction), they put a proposal thru to their president to see if the BCWF would fund my defense but they are not able to help people charged with criminal matters. Their good work actually got the police off their asses with a judge directing the police to dismantle the blockade.

No need for a new bank account Mick, just do a GoFundMe and post the link here. I think that'd be easier and faster to amass some funding for the next step: another hunt, court efforts, media awareness ...it's Marius, we just spoke on FB. Take care and keep in touch man, well done.
    Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it.

Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    They were threatening to kill me, to slash my tires and make me walk out, to insure I had an accident and went missing, etc.etc.etc. All these threats on their facebook page and not a single policemen investigating any of them!!! I'm a retired cop and that pisses me off!!
    No surprises. Talk to your accountant - I would worry about donations being 'income'. set up a page - I'll send a few bucks. Good job.

hogzotic is a REAL hero - I will help out with a donation too ! Phucking Natives are out of hand with there bullshit ! jmo RJ

Good job Mick... Nicely done. Fortunately those at the blockade were relatively peaceful in their protest. There are a lot more violent and militant individuals out there that would not have hesitated to dig you your own personal 6ft deep hole.
    Their video is a bit concerning... using a vehicle to move someone out of your way will be a challenge to defend. Unless they lie down under your tires and close their eyes... you know they will keep moving. Hope it goes well for you.

Thanks elch jagger sec 27 CC allows you to use reasonable force to stop someone from committing offenses against you. Blocking the road is mischief and intimidation. Both criminal code offenses. Moving infront of my truck and banging on the hood is applying force to me indirectly to stop my progress. That is a definition of assault. My defense will be that the force I used was reasonable considering all the circumstances, to stop offences being committed against me.

What is the result of last year? They were served with an injunction notice then chose to become a wildlife checking station? Is there any delay next year if they blockade again or can it be served immediately? I also heard last year that a gate was installed on the willow creek road. Not sure if there is any truth to that. Haven't seen it myself.

people need to support this, let us know how to donate to the cause.