Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Region 2 president's report

Re: Region 2 president's report

Where and when is the AGM for region 2?

Thanks in advance...I checked the bcwf website, but couldn't find it.

Cheers!

It's not confirmed yet. I'll post that up when it is. Realize though, clubs send voting delegates. If someone wishes for their voice to be heard, you need to get to the club and voice it. They then vote on your behalf. Yes, anyone is allowed to attend, but not everyone is allowed to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfactor View Post
    Where and when is the AGM for region 2?

Thanks in advance...I checked the bcwf website, but couldn't find it.

Cheers!
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Holy crap what the heck is going on?

The AGM is always in December:
    Yes only delegates can vote and a non club affiliated member is allowed to vote for the non affiliates: They must apply in writing in advance to the Region 2 board:
    That being said anybody can run for the board if nominated:

The Region 2 constitution can be requested through your affiliate club or the Region 2 secretary:

Whats going on??? Is something that has to be addressed formally at the AGM by the Region 2 members or via your club at their meetings:

Region 2 board has spear headed some very good things in the past including: Fishing Forever, Hunters Boot Camp, various volunteer events (March Clean ups, Heritage Days, etc) cosponsored with clubs, has worked and advocated on promoting and maintaining hunting, fishing, access and shooting opportunities in the Lower Mainland (including firearms safety workshops) and it initiated the current BCWF Provincial intervener response to the Northern Gateway / Enbridge Pipeline Project:

The senior board members have also visited LML clubs (affiliated or not) in the past when invited to help in any way they can with their club issues be they with the Municipal, Regional or Provincial Governments or with the Provincial body itself:

The board needs members to step up come to the AGM and give it direction on what issues, programs and goals that the board needs to focus on along with more folks that are willing to get down and do stuff for our core focuses with in BCWF the promotion, conservation and education of outdoor recreation in the wilderness:

See you Region 2 folks in December!
    Every day in the bush is a day you get back from the Reaper!

VGC
    SVRGC
    BCWF

It appears a fuss was raised at the last regional meeting I did not attend. An apology is being requested by some members of the board for me posting Brianna MacDonald's resignation letter. The letter was addressed to all of the board, without any confidentiality clauses. I will not apologize for something as trivial as this. She quit, there's the proof.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.