So, got some new arrows this summer and have been practicing with field points and last week I decided to test my broadheads to make sure everything is good to go for the bow season starting Thursday. Well my broadheads are consistently hitting 3" low every shot. So I google it and read a bunch of bow forums the majority of which suggested it was just a tuning adjustment as broadheads exaggerate tuning/alignment issues and the fix was to adjust either the rest up or the knock loop down, so easy enough. I adjusted the knock loop down and got the broadheads hitting almost right on and thought "GREAT!" but then I tried the field points and now they are hitting 3" high!!! **** I also notice now the arrows with broadheads are "wobbling" a bit and not as consistent and I didn't notice the wobble before but it may have been there and just didn't notice but I don't think I would be getting as good consistent shots/groups as I was before if they were wobbling?

My setup is a Bow Tech Assassin set to full draw weight, approx. 60lbs with a 3-point bristle rest throwing Victory V-Force V6 350 arrows and I use a release. Don't recall draw length off the top of my head but I'm confident the owner of Hardcore archery did them right as I took my bow in and had him cut them and everything. The field points are 150gr and I've been using the 150gr Dirt Nap DRT broad heads and I weighed them all to confirm weights and all within less than 1gr. With the field points/broadheads in the total arrow weight is 450gr (weighed on 2 reloading scales). So what the h*** is going on? Is it just my bow doesn't like the broadheads? Is something wrong with my setup or should I just try different heads? Only problem is the dirt naps are the only ones I could find in 150gr so I'd have to drop down to 125s or 100s but is a 400gr arrow adequate for deer/black bear/moose (though no moose for me this season)? Should I try a mechanical instead? Either way this sucks with only a couple days till season opener, lesson learned I guess, check broadheads well in advance even if field points are shooting great...