Anyone (other the howtohunt) ever set out game cams for sheep or goats? Few years ago we flew in on a sheep hunt, found one of the heaviest goat/sheep trails iv ever seen, seemed to have goats/sheep and a few caribou using it. This year when we flew in, I set up a new game cam with a external 12v battery, and will fly back in next year for a hunt and to pick it up, hoping to get some cool shots. The spot that I set it seems to be quite the hang out for the 3 critters, the area infront of my cam was littlerd in turds, the ground is tore up pretty good, I'm thinking there must be a mineral that they'r after. There's also a cave right beside it that had water dripping from inside, in the cave was pure hoof prints in the mud, years of them it looked like.

Anyone ever done this before? Care to share the photos you got? I have a 32 gig card, and hoping the battery's last up until nov/dec at least (maybe get some rut action)

Cams tied tight in the pile of rocks

The view from my cam, the cave is beside dad there.

Some of the digging they'v done

all these trails funnel into where my cam is

I'm doubtful I'll get rams on cam, but have seen a lot of ewes/lambs and all kinda of goats in this spot, another reason to be excited for next august.