Thread: provincials

Re: provincials

my family will all be there!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

good to hear chris..... you get that pos.....(oh i mean pse)kidden.....
    workin???
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

just razzin ya chris....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

I will be there hopefully . been slow all spring and now all hell has broke loose. I will shoot in the old geezers class.

Yeppers Jess Is taking me too. Guess I'll Just have to limp along behind him as usuall. One day , just one day I might beat him( Or not LOL). See yaall there .
    My worst day of Hunting is better than my best day at Work.

cant see me makin' it I have worked every shoot weekend this year so far (I was at least supposed to have PG weekend off ..that didnt happen ) ... why wreck a perfectly good record now .... I is not a happy camper this year ... ...we shall see tho...stranger stuff has happend

Quote Originally Posted by jessbennett View Post
    what class pupp??
    fixed pins, release, 4" fletching

hunter class i guess
    "Using your legs to go up a road is called walking, not hiking and if you have a gun over your shoulder or a bow in hand it's called road hunting."
    -Goat Guy. Dec 3/09.

Jess, where are you and Dad staying ? Barb and I will probably stay at the Super 8. Reasonable price and their breakfast room was good last year. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

..... you get that pos.....(oh i mean pse)kidden.....
    workin???
    wow...thats a real hurtful thing to say you're gonna hurt my feelings...I'm sensitive you know!!!

.......but since you asked.....yes I have it figured out quite nicely now and my groups are back to where they should be. Of course I had to slow it down some to get it to shoot the way i wanted so now it is lobbing them out at a measly 332fps.....looks like a mortar round arcing into the targets and my sight marks take up the whole bar on my sure-loc!! pretty pitiful to watch but I will just have to do my best in spite of the limitations of my equipment!!

the way Leon and you have been shooting this year (not to mention some folks from the coast I haven't seen out and about this year) if I can "bring it" the MBO may be a real barn burner this year!!

See you in Abby!
    Chris

See you in Abby
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Was just razzin ya chris,,, no i think it will be good. looking forward to shooting with you on sunday...im glad you got it working for ya though i know how stressful change is, believe me i know!! this year is different just left well enough alone. the bow is working good its just if the operator can keep it together it will be good. as long as the north brings it like we can, it will be a fun weekend.
    Quote: