Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: provincials

Re: provincials

Quote Originally Posted by superkill View Post
    Oh ya,

P.S I love GOLD
    I had you pegged for a humble shooter

just kiddin, you deserve it will.

nice shooting with you, and thanks for showing us how to kill a dinosaur standing in front of the river
    "Using your legs to go up a road is called walking, not hiking and if you have a gun over your shoulder or a bow in hand it's called road hunting."
    -Goat Guy. Dec 3/09.

pupper sometimes you have to show your human, ha,ha

yeah but gold in the girly class is like well........................gold in the girly class!!!!!!! hehehehehehe well done this weekend will...... and good job to everyone who helped put on a heck of a good shoot.......
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

Bow Walker Guest

Dang - I missed another good one! Congrats to baby bro'......he's an up and comer.

The shoot next year is in Fort St. John?? What's with that? They couldn't find a more lonely venue? What about PG? I was hoping to put in an appearance.

i had a real good time i shot almost as bad as Bill! -- shooting with Ron T i learned a whole bunch about Bow walker--- and walksalot must have caught old graybark with a sheep---know amount of beer would prey the secret of jewel lake from his lips.

Hey Sealevel , Great to talk to you . Sorry I could not get Walksalot to sign a "consent to release" form in order to share the Secret of Jewel Lake. I was told he was unavailable as he was out taking wildlife photos.

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Dan, I have no idea why Fort St. John. Quesnel put in a written submission with a budget and everything. Fort St. John was by word of mouth through the BCAA executive and nothing in writing, How that works is beyond me. Some people said it was because Quesnel had the provincial target shoot but that should have nothing to do with 3D. Aside from the travel to get to the Fort, motel rooms will be unavailable due to the oil patch. Not looking forward to tenting it when the mosquitoes are as big as twin otters. Oh well dan maybe we can shoot together for the senior games. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Mike, It was great to see you again and meet Chris and Sam as well as Micheal. I also got to meet JessBennet and Sealevel, So it was a great weekend.
    I got to shoot with Merv (sealevel) on Sunday and had a great time.
    Boy that field course on Sat. morning sure came up and bit me in the butt. But I managed to pull it together on Sun.(thanking the archery god for that). Getting the three spots was really lucky!
    All in all it was a trip well worth it.
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

glad to hear you guys liked the shoot.
    Tried to please as many people as possible