Thread: Looking for hunting partner in BC.

Looking for hunting partner in BC.

Hey guys. My name is Troy and I'm looking to do some hunting in BC.
    Lifelong Hunter and outdoor inthusiest. Hoping to make some connections for the future. I know it's a big thing to ask someone to take me hunting with them so thanks in advance to anyone who is even willing to have the conversation.
    Thanks again
    Troy

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking for hunting partner in BC.

It would help if you say where you are located... and welcome aboard!

Other things to mention are age, animals hunted before, location and any LEH draws.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Lynden WA deer hunting

Sorry for the delay guys. Been trying to respond for last few days without any luck.

You can't hunt in BC without a guide outfitter.

I'm 44 years old and from Lynden WA. Which is just across the border from Aldergrove. Born in BC but living in Washington currently.
    Been hunting since I was 10 years old and my mom showed me how to shoot her 410. Quickly realized that it wasn't going to cut it. A year later I moved up to my dad's 12guage and been hooked ever since. The next year I cut and split 4 cord of firewood and traded it for my first black lab pup which I then trained into a fine hunting companion.
    For the next ten years Kojac and I took our fair share of fowl.
    After he retired I was into hound hunting for 5 years or so and really enjoyed many long nights listening to them run tracks.
    These days I really enjoy taking my boys deer and elk hunting.
    I'm reaching out to the hunters on this forum because I'd really like to go moose hunting up north. Maybe even grizzly hunting.
    I don't mind traveling and earning my keep.
    Thanks
    Troy

Since you are a Canadian citizen you are eligible for an accompanied hunt but since Grizzly are all LEH you could not hunt one unless you employ an outfitter.

Hey man I know this is old, but I can not figure out how to start my own post. If your still looking for a guy to go Moose hunting with I am looking for someone to go with for 2022 season, I will go alone if I have too but I know it's not ideal. My Dad and hunting partner got seriously injured this year and I do not think he will be hunting again. Also if anyone knows how to get a post going that would be of much help would really appreciate it!