Thread: BC Ferries

BC Ferries

Why does the administrator lock us out when trying to access HBC when travel
    ing on the ferries??????
    "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donel fat"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BC Ferries

It's not the site it the ferry. There was another thread about this and other wi-fi suppliers just last week
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

They might be using a VPN. I use it to get around watching tv. Other countries block us from watching tv. VPN is a way around it. If I forget to shut it off on this site. It bans me. When I shut it off it is fine. Virtual Private Network.
    Last edited by ruger#1; 08-10-2016 at 06:09 AM.

Not the ferries, I have tried many times it always connects to the site but there is a message from HBC saying something like "this site does not recognize the IP address" I'm paraphrasing but it is something like that.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Not the ferries, I have tried many times it always connects to the site but there is a message from HBC saying something like "this site does not recognize the IP address" I'm paraphrasing but it is something like that.
    And if your using the Ferries IP. HBC might not recognize it as yours. Virtual Private Network

i was unable to access this site when in the uk using an apple vpn...everywhere else in the uk worked fine just not when using apples vpn to connect

Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1 View Post
    And if your using the Ferries IP. HBC might not recognize it as yours. Virtual Private Network
    Works at every other hot spot I have tried????
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Jimbo. The ferries might be using a Virtual Private Network.

I was just on vacation in Slovenia, Croatia, and Italy. I couldn't access HBC from anywhere in Slovenia, saying my IP was blocked. I contacted Admin and never did get a response. I could access HBC in Croatia and never tried in Italy.