Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Namibia 2007

Namibia 2007

Arrived home from hunt in Namibia, Africa saturday night. What a incredible trip. I've never seen so many animals in my life. I will post the report from my journal here over the next couple of days as I'am still suffering from jetlag(30 hours of flying and 9 hour time change will do that) In the mean time I've posted a few of the all the all important photo's in the gallery.(hope you enjoy). The trip was a huge success as far as hunting goes, I was able to take 2 oryx, 4 springbok, a kudu,warthog,blesbok, zebra, and a record book red hartebeest that wasn't even on my wish list. The PH's and there assistants were top notch, they taught me a incredible amout about hunting in Africa, and the country of Namibia itself. I got to taste the meat from every kind of animal I shot, including Zebra wich was one of my favorites, and to top it off I washed it all down with some of the best beer and wine I've ever tasted. I kept a daily journal of my hunt and will reproduce it here if your all intrested. Its to bad it had to end but I'am aready making plans and saving penny's for the next trip. I was told by many people before I left, that you can't go to Africa once, and they were right. I've caught the sickness

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Namibia 2007

Checked out your gallery...simply phenom! 6/49 and I'm there! Hope you got lots of wall ready

Glad things went well. Journal should be a good read. Also interedted in how the financials works out.

Bow Walker Guest

Great pics! I'm looking forward to the story.........

WoodOx Guest

Heading to South Africa almost exactly a year from now. Pictures tell a great story, thanks for posting!

Any tips for the trip? I am already booked, but if theres anything you can think of it would be appericiated.

Beautiful pics!
    Looking forward to the journal!

A friend is going to Africa this Sept for the second time in two years. You seem corect in that you can't go the just one time.

SSS

Those are some amazing photos and incredible animals.
    I can't wait for the stories. The Aardvark was cool.

O.

Unreal pics it must have been a blast cant wait for the stories!!

Namibia has long been one of the places in Africa I'd liek to hunt, always seemed very "African" wiht the wide open deserts etc.

I'll check the pics out when I get to work on Tuesday and have high pseed.

I'd like to get to Africa in the next 2 years, with a little work I think I can do it..
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Great pictures, can't wait for the story. What was your favorite species?