• Get one

36 40.45%
  • Get Two

6 6.74%
  • None

47 52.81%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spring Bear Hunting Survey

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Re: Spring Bear Hunting Survey

Seen tons of blackies, only hunted one day and my buddy conected on a small one. Made pepperoni and smokies and WOW are they good. So good I'm taking one myself in the fall. They are pretty fun to hunt, and my son was very excited to get out there and shoot a bear. Excellent way to start a season off, this was my first spring bear hunt, but it won't be my last. Moosin

Re: Spring Bear Hunting Survey

There were lots of bears on the North Island this year. Hard to go out without seeing half a dozen each time. Shooting was another story. Seems I can never miss when it's deer, but I managed to miss three bears while trying for headshots this spring. In the end I managed to connect with one just before the season ended, and my partner dropped another one. All I can say is I am looking forward to what the fall will bring. Maybe now I can get past that psychological block or whatever it was when I was shooting at bears. My new wife says she wants a bear rug. Does it get any better than when your woman is onside with you?