Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not long now!

Re: Not long now!

Good luck fellers!

Luckily we have a few around for tomorrow.

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

The old boys and myself will be heading out in the morning, apparently they have been coming into our fields pretty good in the early morning. Let you know how we make out.
    Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them.” -John James Audubon

We had a pretty good morning! Could have had more but couldn't reload fast enough when it got hot and heavy! Love water-fowling and not sure why it took me so long to take it up!

"When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Well so far we've got 3, definitely should have more on the ground. Three small sets have come in and our lack lustre shooting and the fact that only 2 of us showed up. I'll take it for an opener. Probably give it another half hour then off to cabelas fo some new gum boots.
    Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them.” -John James Audubon