Thread: Are you receiving me????

Are you receiving me????

There appears to be a disconnect for me in this site. I have sent several emails to the Contact and have had no response. I have 2 problems which I figure are connected.
    1) I run adds all the time and am not getting notification on my email that someone has responded to my ads.
    2) When I run an ad it does not show when I look at Subscriptions.
    FWIW I also do all of this in GN and Subscriptions comes up full bore and I get notification by email within minutes of someone responding to one of the same ads I run here. I have been a member for years and this happened when the site was "improved" a while back.
    I have checked my profile and everything appears to be correct including my email address.
    "The older I get, the more I find that common sense is not so common after all". (Mark Twain)
    Member Mission Rod and Gun

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Are you receiving me????

Loud and clear!!

I get my notices no probs. Have you checked your settings?

If you mean notifications in the buy and sell....people can't respond to ads in the buy/sell. Has to be done via PM.

Drop your prices and you'll get way more responses!!
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

I can't respond directly to the "For Sale" post. I have to PM

I know all of this. What is happening is if you respond to my ad in this site I will not receive notification in my email so I know there has been action. The problem is not that I am getting responses to my ads, its that I dont know that you have responded in my computer unless I log into HBC. Not sure what Tigrr is all about but I am told my pricing is fair unless you have a problem with that....
    "The older I get, the more I find that common sense is not so common after all". (Mark Twain)
    Member Mission Rod and Gun