Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saskatchewan Whitetail results

Re: Saskatchewan Whitetail results

I will be leaveing with a Friend on the 24th for Sasky.. he is Hunting with the BGI gang I will be hunting with my Brother . the Family first program enables me to get it no problem..Should be fun and I will hold out for at least a 150". Our Freezer at home is well stocked with 2 Moose and 2 Whitetails already.. It all gets shared with my Family..very Fortunate to have had a year of success.. Caught some of it real well on Video and some not so good..My son Arrowed his and I used rifle.. Good luck to all of those going out of province..have fun and play safe.

Quote Originally Posted by northcoastfun View Post
    Heading to Saskatchewan around the 20th to do some visiting before opening day. I was fortunate to be drawn in the sponsored draw for my first choice zone .There are many crops still in the fields due to early snow and overall tough harvest conditions. I've been receiving good reports on deer numbers and some decent mature buck sightings in and around the high quality feed still laying on the ground. Good luck to anyone else heading for the Canadian resident season.
    How did your hunt go

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    I will be leaveing with a Friend on the 24th for Sasky.. he is Hunting with the BGI gang I will be hunting with my Brother . the Family first program enables me to get it no problem..Should be fun and I will hold out for at least a 150". Our Freezer at home is well stocked with 2 Moose and 2 Whitetails already.. It all gets shared with my Family..very Fortunate to have had a year of success.. Caught some of it real well on Video and some not so good..My son Arrowed his and I used rifle.. Good luck to all of those going out of province..have fun and play safe.
    Were you guys successful

I shot an OK Whitey , just don't have access to pics right now at work. We however did see a bunch of basket Bucks and 1 Smoker on the last day. we were trying to get him on film and that ruined chances of getting lead in him unfortunately....