Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Exo Mountain Gear

Re: Exo Mountain Gear

i like the style . reminds me of the Arcteryx Bora design .. nice wide hip pads and shoulder pads .
    " Never tell me the Odds "

I bought a 3500 last month. I haven't had it out yet but have been packing weight on the treadmill a bit and really like it so far. Maiden voyage this weekend.

I joined the cult today with the new cypher 3500.

sexy! I was tempted to get one in Cipher and sell my Coyote one
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Cipher looks good, don't it! I have my new 5500 multicam loaded with 70lbs and have been doing some walking. It definitely carries the weight well!

went out on two hikes up to alpine with loaded 5500 multicam with about 55lbs of gear not including rifle attached via kifaru gun bearer. I have gone from my 20yr old jack wolfskin bag to exo pack and when I put it on I feel like a lab going on a grouse hunt.

the 2200 bag, stash pocket and gun attachment should be coming in the mail Tuesday - it was finally released from customs July 13th! 4.5 weeks at customs.

anyone tried the gun holder attachment yet? it looks to me like the gun is relatively inaccessible for a random event such as a surprise grizzly charge?

put 33km with the Exo 5500 with 60lbs in it this past weekend. Not a thing I would change in the pack, love it!

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    put 33km with the Exo 5500 with 60lbs in it this past weekend. Not a thing I would change in the pack, love it!

So was that 60lbs going in or you came out heavier? Don't see any blood on the pack in the pic.

Anymore 5500 reviews?
    Blacktailaholic