Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Exo Mountain Gear

Re: Exo Mountain Gear

Todbartell whats your take away on the quietness of it, especially with arm rub/movement and brushing up against foliage. Also when you equip the hip belt pouches how do they interfere arm movement?

Looks like a sweet rig.

It's fairly quiet material, quieter than Mystery Ranch in comparison. I don't find any interference with arm movement with the waist pockets. Pockets are easy to access and unzip with one hand. Anchored on the belt via velcro. Pockets are right size for a gps or rangefinder, and have a divider sewn in
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    It's fairly quiet material, quieter than Mystery Ranch in comparison. I don't find any interference with arm movement with the waist pockets. Pockets are easy to access and unzip with one hand. Anchored on the belt via velcro. Pockets are right size for a gps or rangefinder, and have a divider sewn in
    Thank you! Thats good to hear.

Cheers.

PS; I don't suppose you live near Squamish and have time to share a looky look?

no sorry, but I am only 10 hours north if you feel like going for a drive
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I'll keep that in mind.

Just stumbled on to the Exo site this afternoon; and the 3500 looks like what I have been searching for. Tried several Kifaru/MR/Eberlestock bags and was wishing to combine features from each which looks like the 3500 has done.

Anyone have photos in Ranger Green to show? Never was a fan of the foliage grey colour but if it is true RG that would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Does the velcro pull when pulling on the zipper one handed? That's a big downfall in the Kuiu Icon Pro for me.

Post Re: Exo Mountain Gear

Quote Originally Posted by never.truly.lost View Post
    Just stumbled on to the Exo site this afternoon; and the 3500 looks like what I have been searching for. Tried several Kifaru/MR/Eberlestock bags and was wishing to combine features from each which looks like the 3500 has done.

Anyone have photos in Ranger Green to show? Never was a fan of the foliage grey colour but if it is true RG that would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!
    Andy
    There are pics of the Ranger on the site. https://exomountaingear.com/shop/exo-3500-backpack/

I'm putting my Exo 5500 in Foliage(large belt) up for sale. PM me if there is any interest.

Quote Originally Posted by AgSilver View Post
    There are pics of the Ranger on the site. https://exomountaingear.com/shop/exo-3500-backpack/

Checked those out; I should have clarified I meant a "normal" light photo or as long as it is the standard RG that should be good enough for me. Green over Multicam for me, but MC over grey.

Cheers
    Andy