Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Exo Mountain Gear

Re: Exo Mountain Gear

Looking to pull the trigger on the 5500 as well. I don't see ranger green as one of the options on the site, it still says foliage, did you just call to place the order then?

in the notes @ checkout, just request Ranger Green
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    My little buddy, Mullet Boy®, was looking for a new pack to upgrade away from his current Eberlestock. Didn't take too much convincing and he ordered an Exo 5500 in the new Ranger Green color. I rounded out the collection, ordered the 5500 bag to go along with my 2000 and 3500. Still need to post some pics up of the 2000, will do so when I can

Exo was great to deal with, had a little issue not being able to add the 5500 bag only (was backordered / out of stock) to the cart on their site. Left a memo in the notes section at checkout, they emailed me quickly and let me know that I can now order it, and they supplied me with a coupon code to get free shipping (they will ship the 5500 bag only with Mullet Boy® order)

A+!
    Thats great to hear, from all accounts they are a top notch company that seems willing to go the extra mile for you. I am waiting for them to announce their new lineup before I take the plunge on one. Apparently some new products coming in the near future.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

Well thanks a bunch for the info DnD, that is what I have been looking for to continue my reading and to narrow down my purchase.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

Ranger Green is now showing on their www site.
    The World is run by those that show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Iltasyuko View Post
    Ranger Green is now showing on their www site.
    yup, thanks!

Already got my order in.

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I'm still deciding between Coyote Brown and R/green.
    The World is run by those that show up.