Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Exo Mountain Gear

Re: Exo Mountain Gear

Quote Originally Posted by AgSilver View Post
    Does the velcro pull when pulling on the zipper one handed? That's a big downfall in the Kuiu Icon Pro for me.
    The velcro is solid and doesn't make noise while using the zipper on the pockets. Don't know if it will wear out. I'm assuming not unless you're constantly removing and attaching it.

Here's a photo of my Ranger Green 5500 (labeled 3500 for some reason on it). I also have a brand new ranger green 5500 bag with lid that I'm planning on selling because I have no need for two bags of the same size.

Thanks for the photo. Going to get my order in for a 3500 as soon as my Barneys frame sells.

This pack has my attention now!!

There are ranger green pics in this thread at Rockslide - not sure if you'll need to be signed up to see pics.

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/backp...2-frame-5.html

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/backp...2-frame-6.html

The World is run by those that show up.

Gotta quit readin these reviews. Ordered the 5500 this morning! The wife even knows!

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Gotta quit readin these reviews. Ordered the 5500 this morning! The wife even knows!
    Are they about a month from order to delivery?
    The World is run by those that show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Iltasyuko View Post
    Are they about a month from order to delivery?
    Even longer!! I phoned in my order and he said they are back ordered so they wouldnt ship for about 4 weeks. I expect the better part of 2 weeks to get here. So 6 weeks away means it will miss my grizz hunt! Hope this packs works out as well as I hope it will!

Quote Originally Posted by AgSilver View Post
    Does the velcro pull when pulling on the zipper one handed? That's a big downfall in the Kuiu Icon Pro for me.
    doesn't budge at all

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    awesome, you'll enjoy using it I am sure. Hopefully it comes sooner than later. I have the new roll top 5500 now, 2016 3500, and roll top 2200. Great trio on the k2 frame
    Last edited by todbartell; 04-22-2017 at 10:35 AM.
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

If the pack works well for me I am sure to order all the accessory goodies! Right now I run eberlestocks dragonfly and the kuiu 5200. The layout and rifle scabbard on my dragonfly are awesome but when the weight gets above about 80lbs it gets uncomfortable for me. My kuiu carries that kind of weight like a champ and is a light pack. I don't care for its layout though. There is more pockets and configurations on that kuiu pack than I care for. I have lost gear in this pack because I simply cant find it! Sure hope this EXO carries the weight as well as the kuiu and the layout works as well as I think it will.

this gives an idea as too how compact you can make the new roll top Exo 5500

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004