Thread: well done quesnel!!!!

well done quesnel!!!!

well done to Chris,Sam, and the gang of the quesnel river archers at the 1'st annual quesnel river archers outdoor 3-d shoot. very well done. 1'st class gang....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

2. Site Sponsor

Re: well done quesnel!!!!

As always Jess it was a pleasure having the you and the clan up here. Glad to see you took some hardware and prizes home with you. Now if you could just convince more shooters from the puddle to venture north it would be great. Once again thanks for your support. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

you know what mike??? i really wish more would come out to all shoots....funny story..... shoot off for the broadhead target... its even better... i couldnt figure out what the heck happened and was kinda choked and looked at my sight at the truck. it was on 23 not 33....... boy i feel like an idget now.....i couldnt figure out why it was SOOO low.. now i know....dum dum..... oh well next time. might see you in p.g.??? not to sure if im going yet..
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

I was great for me as well. Sat I walked one side and thanks to Chris I was able to use his Quad on the second side. Doing this. Saved my Leg so I could Walk both sides on the Sunday. Thanks again Chris. A bang up Job Quesnel. A fun Course. Not an endurance course.
    Kelly
    My worst day of Hunting is better than my best day at Work.