Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2016 Solo Spring Bear Hunt

Re: 2016 Solo Spring Bear Hunt

Looks like a great adventure!

I need to know the name of this lake. It's an emergency. I'm moving there today and never coming back to the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Busterpayton54 View Post
    I need to know the name of this lake. It's an emergency. I'm moving there today and never coming back to the city.

No you dont..its quiet, lots of bears..lots of deer..some really big bodied deer, there are grizzlies. .and moose can becalled in to 40 yards.
    And the fishing sucks...sometimes a entire hour just to catch a chrome rainbow of 3..4 pounds...
    The air is so clean smkers stop coughing..tons of bunnie rabbits and grouse...you would be so guilty not going to work just hiking, hunting , fishing..andalthough not shown..the scenery is spectacular..
    I have actually gotten up in the night yo drive 15minutes or so to watch amazing lightening shows
    Cheers
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    No you dont..its quiet, lots of bears..lots of deer..some really big bodied deer, there are grizzlies. .and moose can becalled in to 40 yards.
    And the fishing sucks...sometimes a entire hour just to catch a chrome rainbow of 3..4 pounds...
    The air is so clean smkers stop coughing..tons of bunnie rabbits and grouse...you would be so guilty not going to work just hiking, hunting , fishing..andalthough not shown..the scenery is spectacular..
    I have actually gotten up in the night yo drive 15minutes or so to watch amazing lightening shows
    Cheers
    Steven
    sounds like the big rock candy mountain....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqowmHgxVJQ

Now that was funny...