Thread: Carol Lake

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Carol Lake

I'm asking for the pros and cons of dragging my older heavy 21ft rv trailer into this lake.
    I understand that although the fishing can be a bit slow, there are some decent fish to be
    caught. I'm told that there are some good hiking around there as well.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Carol Lake

Many real nice fish to be had there. Sometimes frustrating as you can see em but they are not biting. Road in to the Marshal Lake turn off is good. From there take your time and it should be fine. Post a report when you are back

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbrown View Post
    Many real nice fish to be had there. Sometimes frustrating as you can see em but they are not biting. Road in to the Marshal Lake turn off is good. From there take your time and it should be fine. Post a report when you are back
    Thanks...if I get the chance to go I'll report.

Spent lots of long weekends at Carol LK.A brown flie tossed into the shallows with a slow retrieve worked for me.No sweat getting in there.Take a hike around the ridge opposite the campground .Deer winter there.Found some beauty sheds on the ridge facing Carpenter Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by markomoose View Post
    Spent lots of long weekends at Carol LK.A brown flie tossed into the shallows with a slow retrieve worked for me.No sweat getting in there.Take a hike around the ridge opposite the campground .Deer winter there.Found some beauty sheds on the ridge facing Carpenter Lake.
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Your welcome!