Thread: Nahatlatch Park

Nahatlatch Park

This is a question for the experienced firearm owner and hunters.

I will be up in Nahatlatch park area next weekend. I was considering bringing my shotgun to introduce some family members to proper firearm handling etc. I myself am new to owning a firearm.
    I have been up this area before and noticed some shells in an area before Grizzly falls. Is this a kosher place to fire shells or should I put the idea to bed? I am intent on personal cleanup.

Please go go easy on me, as I said, I am new to this, and don't want to be that guy up in the bush who is a complete asshole. That's why I'm asking.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Nahatlatch Park

I don't see why you can't go have a blast, just be sure your not in a no shooting area. Some parks are closed to the discharge of firearms, (doubt this one is but?) If there are others up there I trust you won't have to go far to be alone.

Be safe, have fun
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    I don't see why you can't go have a blast, just be sure your not in a no shooting area. Some parks are closed to the discharge of firearms, (doubt this one is but?) If there are others up there I trust you won't have to go far to be alone.

Be safe, have fun
    I guess then to extend my query, is there a resource where I can look up if it's a no-shooting zone?

Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Please don't go shooting or hunting around grizzly falls. We have a forestry crew working that immediate area currently. Usually Monday to Friday, but we are there some weekends. See the signs I posted at the 40km sign. Thx

Go to the old camp @ 45km, safe to shoot there

So the road is indeed repaired?

Quote Originally Posted by TyTy View Post
    Please don't go shooting or hunting around grizzly falls. We have a forestry crew working that immediate area currently. Usually Monday to Friday, but we are there some weekends. See the signs I posted at the 40km sign. Thx
    I was actually thinking Km 45. I will take a good look around prior anyways. I've been a tree-planter and know the hazards of idiots. Thank you for the heads up. Was planning to drive up to Grizzly Falls just for the view. Is the road open?