Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting a jet boat let's see your set up and ideas

Re: Getting a jet boat let's see your set up and ideas

i love this poor boys site i used to build them but got tired of morons telling me how to it i moved on .. way more money working for big contractors when you have a brain ... ha ha ha
    ha ha ha i fix the messes as people want to know when i am passing threw to do it right .., i am so lucky i do not have to deal with the bull shit ass kissing sales selling to people who need two sheets of ass wipe hanging out to find there ass i have boats out there over 25 years old no crack welds ..

i run a 15 ft. 22 inch tube Yamaha jet out board and a 10 ft. 85 hp hard bottom 18 inch tube scouting and a 28 ft 1100 hp for stuff .
    just for fun as my working days are done and babysitting super hunters ... ha ha the best of the west crap

Quote Originally Posted by killman View Post
    Just remember all boats are not created equal.....
    so true my friend .. but some know can not tell shit from dirty pudding

can you tell this hit a nerve ...

Quote Originally Posted by okas View Post
    i love this poor boys site i used to build them but got tired of morons telling me how to it i moved on .. way more money working for big contractors when you have a brain ... ha ha ha
    ha ha ha i fix the messes as people want to know when i am passing threw to do it right .., i am so lucky i do not have to deal with the bull shit ass kissing sales selling to people who need two sheets of ass wipe hanging out to find there ass i have boats out there over 25 years old no crack welds ..

You been in the bottle, cause it sure seems like it

no i was not .. just that so many people have no idea what they are buying .. well i am going to Australia for a bit . yea you guys will miss my crap ..

That Outlaw Lynx from the island looks like a lot of boat for the money.

This kids... is why you don't do drugs.

Im not expert, shit Im not even a beginner in jet boats yet, but I have talked to some boys that have a few. If you know where to look, you can get a boat custom built to suit your needs cheaper than buying one with a name stamped on it. Best advice I have gotten is talk to the guys that have run many a boat, listen to them carefully and understand that what you want to do with it, might not be what you CAN do with it. Your first boat might not be your last boat, hopefully its not, don't get in over your head.
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

get a jet boat that is functional and affordable to use and you will put more hours on the water then one of those high power 2ton gas guzzeling phallic symbols that people buy to impress everyone else that I see stuck on gravel bars all the time .
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”