Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Getting a jet boat let's see your set up and ideas

Re: Getting a jet boat let's see your set up and ideas

Say no to drugs kids ^^
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Quote Originally Posted by okas View Post
    redid the whole bottom on one 2 years ago all the welds were cracked 30 hours on it ha ha to you sell ICBC at Wallmart
    Well i put 70 hrs on my firefish last year had floor off this spring no issues as u say...

Quote Originally Posted by yama49 View Post
    Well i put 70 hrs on my firefish last year had floor off this spring no issues as u say...
    most likly a short one and one drive on it not much flex in a 17ft with a sportjet

I just picked up a 21' outlaw muskwa with a kodiak 350 and sd-309 and 500 hrs on it. Its a 2000 and the paint is rough and a few dings here and there but it should be a good boat to learn on and i can always paint it before i sell it. It also has qt-100 bottom and a stomp grate.
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

most likly a short one and one drive on it not much flex in a 17ft with a sportjet
    14'8" with a sport jet been tough as hell so far..

Quote Originally Posted by 604redneck View Post
    I just picked up a 21' outlaw muskwa with a kodiak 350 and sd-309 and 500 hrs on it. Its a 2000 and the paint is rough and a few dings here and there but it should be a good boat to learn on and i can always paint it before i sell it. It also has qt-100 bottom and a stomp grate.
    you will enjoy..

well does not this tell the story i have been gone and the blind is still trying to help the blind daaaaaa? he said she said but i do not know ha ha wow this site is too low even for fun anymore new post i have i think a in grown hair on my butt need help
    What are you on?! Seriously. Surprised you can operate a computer with your cognitive capacity

Let's get this back on the topic of jet boats, has anyone tried the new all aluminum 4.3 Chevy ecototec motor from Kem?

Claimed 285hp and 331ft pounds in an efficient vvt direct injected 4 stroke motor. Comes in at about 200lbs lighter than a cast iron 350, closing in on sport jet efficiency and weight savings without the noise and 2 stroke oil.

Quote Originally Posted by yama49 View Post
    14'8" with a sport jet been tough as hell so far..
    yup no flex there we keep silent fixing the 28 ft as had to go for sale

Quote Originally Posted by recoil View Post
    Let's get this back on the topic of jet boats, has anyone tried the new all aluminum 4.3 Chevy ecototec motor from Kem?

Claimed 285hp and 331ft pounds in an efficient vvt direct injected 4 stroke motor. Comes in at about 200lbs lighter than a cast iron 350, closing in on sport jet efficiency and weight savings without the noise and 2 stroke oil.
    You're talking similar power at the pump to a SJ at about twice the weight by the time you add a pump. A SJ replacement it is not.