Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4yr Old Jetboat Pilot

4yr Old Jetboat Pilot

My daughter decided to take me out for a boat ride the other day, and she did an awesome job of keeping it between the banks. There is no hunting, or shooting in this vid. There are no crashes or fiery explosions either, just a nice little boat ride on the Muskwa River, Northern B.C.

Enjoy,
    RD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x7xsTLnLWDQ
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My outdoor vids on Youtube :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RockDoctor07

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 4yr Old Jetboat Pilot

Cool vid. Thanks for sharing.

Kids are so much more ahead than what we were at that age. She had me on the edge of my chair a couple of times.
    At 15, she'll be saying, "Hey Dad, put the boat in the water please, I want to take my boyfriend up to the Tuchodi."
    That is a great video presentation, nice editing job, very enjoyable. Damm, I like Dire Straits!
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

That is friggin hilarious . I love the stand up on the seat for a better look. Just wanna be like dad.
    It is easier to get forgivness than it is permission.

It has been pointed out to us that the proper number to consider in the event of violent aggression is "911"- if you are of the rabbit people. Others will do better to place their faith in the number "1911".

looks like a nice day low water sand, bars
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

I'd say that it's time for her to sit the exam and get her Canadian Coast Guard Pleasure Craft Operators Card for sure! (: Oh,..nice river too.

That was great......but it looks like every woman driver I know....I am suprised she wasn't putting on make up and driving at the same time

My body might be in Red Deer but my heart and soul are still on the Island

Every time you post a vid Rock I have to pull up my savings account info and start to figure out how I'm going to get my self a Jet boat. Maybe next year.

Keep those vids coming

Hilgy
    "you can have your rifle on the dashboard and ammo clenched between your teeth and that's legal."-Gatehouse

Looks like she could teach me a thing or two.
    "ETCOOMS"

Smile Re: 4yr Old Jetboat Pilot

Great stuff
    You really have faith in that little girl, impressive ability. I love your posts. Living near the Muskwa lucky bugger.