Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bc core manual

Re: bc core manual

Hi all - I've been reading this forum for a while and this is my first post. I was online last night looking up the BC Core book for my sons (age 10 and 9) and see that the book is $18 and shipping is $13!!

My 9yo is really chomping at the bit to study up and I'm thinking my oldest will begin to get more interested once we have the book in hand.

I will try the library as well, but if anyone has a copy of the CORE book from within the past few yrs and is willing to part with it, please PM me and I can email money transfer you for your shipping costs!! This would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jslwc View Post
    Hi all - I've been reading this forum for a while and this is my first post. I was online last night looking up the BC Core book for my sons (age 10 and 9) and see that the book is $18 and shipping is $13!!

My 9yo is really chomping at the bit to study up and I'm thinking my oldest will begin to get more interested once we have the book in hand.

I will try the library as well, but if anyone has a copy of the CORE book from within the past few yrs and is willing to part with it, please PM me and I can email money transfer you for your shipping costs!! This would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by matt-jenkins View Post
    Where are you located?

I am up in Kamloops.