Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: 2016 The last big guess the LEH contest

Re: 2016 The last big guess the LEH contest

Quote Originally Posted by 604Stalker View Post
    Yep. Tried for months and dident post about it. Then after 8700 more views. My phone rang and it was his brother trying to figure out how I had his number and telling me he would sort it out. Never did talk to kevin a second time.
    New thread started I think this is wrong in so many ways and can't understand how he can live with himself Im sorry you have not received your rifle yet.

Ok I see my thread I started was deleted I don't get why its been months and Rifle builder needs to be called out I don't think this is acceptable.Do the Mods think this is acceptable, does HBC think this is OK?

Quoted from a PM

"looks like you are the winner. call me to arrange the pick up of your prize
    (250) 429-4000
    Owen "

his family runs a log home company funny how he got 24000 views to potential clients on here and yet when he slimes someone no big. His brothers name is kevin 1 250 429 4000. I would like to hear from the mods on this whole thing Im choked. And not to be a dink but in that post I bumped gate told owen to go ahead and put the guy on blast.

HBC and the "mods" have nothing to do with this. There is really nothing that any of us can do about it.

This wasn't an HBC sanctioned contest, there was no guarantee by HBC that riflebuilders offer would be followed through with.

No money changed hands, this isn't a situation where someone paid something for something they didn't get. It was a contest a member decided to put up himself, nobody is out of pocket.

This is a big thread about the topic, we don't need more than one. You can keep posting on this one if you like, that's not an issue.

Hope you get the rifle, it's shitty that riflebuilder didn't follow through on his promise.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I understand your stance gate. I did not expect to hear you say hbc had anything to do with it. Its most certainly not your fault as a site and you are right no money did exchange hands. Im less upset about the rifle and more upset about the awsome unspoken trust on hbc has been slimed my the actions of one member.

im sure a few posts on facebook hunting groups will have an effect, may not get you the rifle, but may have other business effects

Hmm the behavior is not worthy of this site.....
    Srupp

Unfortunately I dont have facebook but Im sure karmas a B and people will let others know what happened. Hopefully others will not wind up eating his hand shovled BS. If anyone knows this guy feel free to let him know hes a real POS and that if he ever grows the testicular fortitude to come out to mission Ide gladly have some friends show him around stave lake.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmm the behavior is not worthy of this site.....
    Srupp
    I could not agree more, its BS

Quote Originally Posted by 604Stalker View Post
    Unfortunately I dont have facebook but Im sure karmas a B and people will let others know what happened. Hopefully others will not wind up eating his hand shovled BS. If anyone knows this guy feel free to let him know hes a real POS and that if he ever grows the testicular fortitude to come out to mission Ide gladly have some friends show him around stave lake.
    can pm me info if you like, i run some groups and have no issue exposing dishonest crap