Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seek outside tipi tents

Re: Seek outside tipi tents

I thought the Cimarron was a lot cheaper. Is that the Cuban fibre model?

Quote Originally Posted by oddsix View Post
    Anyone else have experience with the Seek Outside Cimarron? I am seriously considering one. Are they worth the $825USD price tag? Any complaints? Please post any good/bad experiences you've had, along with pics!

Thanks, Daniel

buuump

looking at this and the Redcliff also for this up coming season. I’ve decided a stove is a must for late season comfort

I bought the cimarron last season with the medium box stove. Used it on several late season backpack hunts and I’m very happy with it. Yes it’s an expensive tent but it will keep you comfortably up on the mountain for longer. If I was ordering again I would have bought the large stove for longer burn times but overall I’m very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriktigs View Post
    . If I was ordering again I would have bought the large stove for longer burn times but overall I’m very happy.
    that right there is very useful information! that's one thing I was considering and trying to figure out.

I’ll be getting the lite outdoors stove for my cimarron. It’s 18” long, made in Canada, and cheaper. Compares to the SO large stove for volume, but can take longer sticks.

Allan would you be interested in selling your Big Agnes?
    "AIM SMALL...MISS SMALL"

I have a Seek Outside Cimarron that I'd be willing to part with, and a Lite Outdoors stove, if it was also wanted. Purchased it 2 years ago, and it's been great, but I now live in the Yukon and when I hunt, I camp in the alpine, so I just don't have a use for it anymore. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat and get anymore info or pics.

How long does it take to set up these tipi tents?