Thread: Noob here

Cool Noob here

Hi guys another noob here, from Alberta too.

And now for the joke:

Three guys worked together as Ironworkers. Sven was swedish, Giuseppe was Italian and Cyril was Newfie. Every day at lunch they'd sit together way up high on an i-beam just like the iconic photo of the workers building Rockefeller centre.

so Sven opens his lunch box and finds Swedish meatballs. He jumps up and says "I svear to god if I get meatballs for lunch vun more time I tink I vill yump off dis beam!"

Giuseppe & Cyril look at him and are like wtf?! Giuseppe opens his lunch box and finds lasagna. He too jumps up and says "mama-mia, I will-a jump off dis bridge with-a you Sven if I get lasagna again-a for lunch!"

So Cyril opens his lunch box and finds cod and fatback. He stands up and says "lord tunderin bys, I'll jump too if I get this shit for lunch again".

So the next day they're up there again getting ready to eat. Sven opens his lunch box and sure as shit, it's Swedish meatballs. The other two look at him with comical smirks. He just stands up, says screw it, and jumps to his death. The other two are quite taken aback, and Giuseppe opens his lunch box. It's lasagna. He too stands up, shakes Cyril's hand and jumps to his death. Cyril decides to open his lunch box. It's cod and fatback. So he says a quick prayer and jumps to his death.

a few days later the wives of three dead friends were talking at the wake. Helga was sobbing "my poor Sven, vhy didn't he tell me dat he hated meatballs! I voukd have made someting else!"

Maria nodded in agreement. "My sweet Giuseppe, I would have-a made anything else for him-a, if I had only-a known".

Greta just shook her head. "I don't understand. Cyril made his own lunch everyday."

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Noob here

Lol that's a good one...welcome to the site, are you going to be hunting in BC??

Thanks. I'd like to in the next few years, when I get a bit more free time. Beautiful province!

Great story ...Good luck and straight shooting....Dennis