Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Onca gear

Re: Onca gear

*sigh* 4 pages and still no real experience with Onca gear, I was hoping to find helpful reviews....

Well I had some delivered to my door yesterday. Ill post a review where i get home and use it. Looks like great gear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Caribou_lou View Post
    Well I had some delivered to my door yesterday. Ill post a review where i get home and use it. Looks like great gear to me.
    Interested to see how you make out.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

I handled some at the sheep show, stuff seemed really heavy to me. Pants, jacket, etc. My partner wore some on a trip up north this year, he seemed to like it though.

The onca gear is nice stuff, I would compare the soft shell more to what arcterxy put out 10 years ago, a bit thicker and heavier. It is def not as thin as the newer sitka gear (90%). Plus there is more room around the mid section than kuiu,for those of us not built like we were at 20 years old...

Any more UPdates on ONCA clothing ? Anyone ? RJ

I talked with the ONCA rep today - hes out of Florida and at the Safari Club convention in Las Vegas - WF is there and going to have a chat with him about some good pricing for us Canadians ! RJ

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    I talked with the ONCA rep today - hes out of Florida and at the Safari Club convention in Las Vegas - WF is there and going to have a chat with him about some good pricing for us Canadians ! RJ
    You bet RJ I'll tell him your Scottish, I'm Norwegian and he'll totally understand why we need a discount !!
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    You bet RJ I'll tell him your Scottish, I'm Norwegian and he'll totally understand why we need a discount !!
    You bet Buddy beat him up GOOD ! RJ

Put it on once since I've been home. Took it out coyote hunting. Feels good. Pants were a bit tight but it was after Christmas sooooo that's why. Feel like this gear will last a long time and preform well in wetter conditions.