Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Site "C"

Re: Site "C"

Only good thing I can think of is we might need the water one day! And with global warming happening at an alarming rate, it sounds like we will. But hey if we go into a mini I ice age we might need the power, that is if it's not frozen 24/7.
    Last edited by Spy; 12-11-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Re: Site c....

Ok so figuratively speaking compared to other nations we are cheap but how is it justified to be a $300 or more. My argument is that the rate is too high and honestly don't much care about other places as much as I do my own bill

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    And who are you going to replace them with to stop site C and flush billions of dollars down the tube? The Liberals? The Greens?
    As of today you ain't going to stop the site C unless there is some kind of a catastrophe.

The NDP deserve to be booted out ASAP especially after promising to cancel the dam if elected. It definitely gave them more than a few seats.

They are not our friends! They basically cancelled the grizzly hunt. No doubt endangered species act will be introduced & lets not forget the fair chase act will be resurrected. No more road hunting!

I will be voting for Dianne Watts in the next provincial election.
    If it wasn't for that AGW fraud I'd even consider AW.

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Only good thing I can think of is we might need the water one day! And with global warming happening at an alarming rate, it sounds like we will. But hey if we go into a mini I ice age we might need the power, that is if it's not frozen 24/7.
    Did you know that global warming is now responsible for the drastic cooling!
    Such is the Liberal mentality!
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post

I will be voting for Dianne Watts in the next provincial election.
    If it wasn't for that AGW fraud I'd even consider AW.

Excuse me while I vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Did you know that global warming is now responsible for the drastic cooling!
    Such is the Liberal mentality!
    Ahhh they are just playing both sides we are going into a min ice age do hydro dams even work when it's 50 below???

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    Ok so figuratively speaking compared to other nations we are cheap but how is it justified to be a $300 or more. My argument is that the rate is too high and honestly don't much care about other places as much as I do my own bill
    Your power is dirt cheap. Your taxes are driving your bill up.

If you put your support behind low tax political parties, your bill would be less.

Alas, it doesn't seem like you do, so like many voters, you get exactly what you asked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Thumbs down Re: Site c....

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Good day for fishermen though.
    Not at all in the long term.
    Rather short term gain, for long term pain actually.

This history has been well written far too often FD.
    Easy to find the ref's if you look.

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Ha ! Take that all you NDP ers ! And you NDP ers called CC a LIAR ! Well whos a Bigger Worst one NOW ! ? LOL Mr Puke Prem Horgan ! jmo

Cheers RJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Your power is dirt cheap. Your taxes are driving your bill up.

If you put your support behind low tax political parties, your bill would be less.

Alas, it doesn't seem like you do, so like many voters, you get exactly what you asked for.
    Please inform me of who I voted for then