Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Site "C"

Re: Site "C"

Great that it's proceeding, because that is the right thing to do. Our kids and grandkids will benefit from clean, cheap power just as we are from WAC Bennett's great foresight.

The huge piss off is that Horgan just cost us hundreds of millions of dollars for a purely political play by imposing this delay on construction. He's such a ****ing idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Re: Site c....

anyone know where all the "jobs" are posted, any stories from people currently working there, wondering if its worthwhile to look for work up there now that its a go.......

I here the next project is to line the top of the north shore mountains

with thousands of giant windmills..
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Great that it's proceeding, because that is the right thing to do. Our kids and grandkids will benefit from clean, cheap power just as we are from WAC Bennett's great foresight.

The huge piss off is that Horgan just cost us hundreds of millions of dollars for a purely political play by imposing this delay on construction. He's such a ****ing idiot.
    Although I whole heartedly agree with your view of Horgan himself, it shouldn't be forgotten that in order to win the argument Site C should continue, they had to spend 2 billion and threaten another 2 billion in closing it down. And even then with 4 billion in costs, it just squeezes through. Initially, and at least according to the BCUC, when this thing was first conceived it was a very bad idea......and the Libs didn't care.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

if not builded right now...its never gonna happen..opposition is gonna be too strong...so go for it..clean energy..perhaps last big dam in bc..

I'm sure it will carry on. The reason I never supported it is do to the fact I don't feel it's needed. I can't stand the fact we are paying top dollar for our power and selling the excess to the states for pennies on the dollar. But that's also the problem with having the government run a monopoly

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    I'm sure it will carry on. The reason I never supported it is do to the fact I don't feel it's needed. I can't stand the fact we are paying top dollar for our power and selling the excess to the states for pennies on the dollar. But that's also the problem with having the government run a monopoly
    We're not paying top dollar for our power.

We're among the cheapest in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Is everybody going to vote NDP now in the name of progress, employment and prosperity in the province?

The older i get the more it is realized that once green space is gone then buddy it's gone forever. As hunters we are all conservationists which means conserving the natural systems that are already there . It is that simple . Site C destroys essential habitat forever . It's a sad day for hunters of BC

With the demand for electricity rising every day and forever ... there was really no other choice than to approve Site C. Even better is it pissed off so many NDP..
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool