Thread: good quality manual meat grinder

good quality manual meat grinder

Hey , thanks all for the help on my previous posts. I've tried looking at past posts to answer my question but I've had no luck.

I've decided to go with a manual meat grinder and a manual sausage stuffer, after researching online and trying to find a good manual grinder I've notice all the ones that I have found have really bad reveiws. Just wondering if someone has had good luck with a particular brand of manual meat grinder or stuffer that they could suggest?

Thanks for the help, any advice or suggestions would be appreciated
    Lord let me come home bloody, not my own.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: good quality manual meat grinder

I have an old school porkert. Works just fine, just takes a little while and you get a mild workout cranking the handle. I only make 10lbs of sausage at a time or I would go electric. The porkert is made in Eastern Europe and is built to withstand a soviet attack ...

Go to Stuffers in Langley
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpish View Post
    I have an old school porkert. Works just fine, just takes a little while and you get a mild workout cranking the handle. I only make 10lbs of sausage at a time or I would go electric. The porkert is made in Eastern Europe and is built to withstand a soviet attack ...
    That's what my Eastern European mother in law uses. Looks like a hell of a workout but it makes good sausage.