Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zimbabwe park warns it may shoot 200 ‘surplus’ lions now that big game hunters are st

Re: Zimbabwe park warns it may shoot 200 ‘surplus’ lions now that big game hunters ar

So I'm just a bit curious about this...

When posts are put up in groups on "social media" such as facebook, that call for the killing and death of not just hunters but also their families, why are those groups not "deleted" by facebook (or the like), and why are those posts (and the people that put them up) not investigated by the police?

I posted some pretty benign thoughts on the FB site "Hunt the Trophy Hunters", and someone said that they would "kill me, stuff my head, and mount it on their wall", I reported that to FB. Something I've never done before. The response was that the post "doesn't violate our Community Standards".

Pretty messed up I think.

I'll be out hunting Black Bear this spring...coyotes and wolves when they're open, and looking forward to bagging a Grizzly this year too. I'll be looking for a Grizz that has a name too btw...

Just because.
    Last edited by scoutlt1; 03-06-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Re: Zimbabwe park warns it may shoot 200 ‘surplus’ lions now that big game hunters ar

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    and why are those posts (and the people that put them up) not investigated by the police?

I'll be looking for a Grizz that has name too
    File a report with the police themselves. Asked to be referred to the "intraweb" section that deals specifically with internet crime.

And yes, I am searching for Orville the grizzly this spring. But I'm also willing to consider applications from Bob, Larry, Bert, or any other hopeful looking for a long term position.
    I harvest carrots. I kill animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    File a report with the police themselves. Asked to be referred to the "intraweb" section that deals specifically with internet crime.

And yes, I am searching for Orville the grizzly this spring. But I'm also willing to consider applications from Bob, Larry, Bert, or any other hopeful looking for a long term position.
    I tried. Got me nowhere.

Not surprised!