Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seek Outside/Paradox backpack

Re: Seek Outside/Paradox backpack

Would you guys recommend the SO Precipice in 5800 or 7000 for an all purpose pack? I want to use as day pack, weekend pack, and maybe 1-2 week pack of the opportunity ever arises... Mostly for day and weekend.

Thanks for the feedback.

Also, does the waist belt have top and bottom adjustment like the SG? And with a non-slip system?

Thanks....I am having a hard time deciding between SG and SO....and figuring out size of bag

SO, is bringing out a new, large pack, "The Brooks" and when I spoke with them Friday last, they indicated it should be on their site very soon. If, possible, I would wait for it as I am very impressed with the concepts they are about to release.

Since my last comments here, I bought a new model, the "Exposure 5000" last April-May and love it as my "all around" pack-I will pack it today for a trip to the Kootenays in a couple of days. So, far it feels very good.

The belts are now changed so I would call SO for more info. on them.

The new "Brooks" pack from SO is now out in and available from one supplier in the US, check the US forum "Rokslide" for a thread containing a video of it.

It looks VERY good to me, hope to discuss it more next week.