Thread: Field Work, Getting Started Workshop March 12, 2016 Aldergrove

Field Work, Getting Started Workshop March 12, 2016 Aldergrove

This is for hunting dogs too...All retrievers are welcome. We have had a few pointers, spaniels and mixed breeds as well.

The Golden Retriever Club of B.C. presents…

FIELD WORK – GETTING STARTED!
    Come spend a day learning the skills needed for
    you and your retriever (all retriever breeds welcome) to get started in this wonderful area of working with your dog.
    March 12, 2016 – 9:00am – 3:00pm

$75 Handler with One Dog
    $40 to Audit

No refunds will be given. Bitches in season are welcome to attend.

Welcome to a workshop designed to show you how to get your dog started in field work. During this workshop we will cover all the basics… from how to get your dog retrieving, marking, line manners, etc.… to the requirements of a Working Certificate Test. Morning discussion session will be held indoors. The afternoon, working with the dogs, will be outdoors.

Lunch is included for registered handlers and those auditing
    Your instructors all have many years of experience in this area and realize the importance of making this fun for you and your dog.

The workshop will be held at:TNT Kennels
    27624 Watson Road
    Aldergrove BC
    Bring a chair, pen and paper, inside shoes…. BOOTS and RAIN GEAR
    This is a RAIN OR Shine event so wear WARM clothes

Questions: Call
    Joanne Kinney at zaniri@telus.net

Please fill out and return registration form
    along with payment to register.

Make cheques payable to the Golden Retriever Club of BC and mail along with filled out registration form to:
    Judi Dunlop
    33083 Rosetta Avenue
    Mission, BC, V2V 6X8

604-820-8777

Working $75 ______Audit $40 ______

PARTICIPANTS NAME:
    __________________________________________________ ________
    ADDRESS: __________________________________________________ ________
    PHONE: __________________________________________________ ________
    EMAIL: __________________________________________________ ________
    BREED & NAME OF DOG: __________________________________________________ ________
    AGE OF DOG: __________________________________________________ ________

*Waiver must be signed and accepted prior to attending any event at TNT Kennels

I understand that I will not be allowed to enter onto or use this property for any activities unless I am willing to assume all risk of injury to myself & my dog/s. I acknowledge that dogs are unpredictable and there are certain risks and dangers inherent to the sport.
    I hereby release TNT Kennels and Training Center, including its owners, members, officers and directors, instructors, volunteers, employees, the organizing committee, guest speakers, owners of the premises upon which the event is held, their employees and agents, any competitors, spectators, other participants, animals or vehicles from any liability, loss or damage for any reason. This waiver is in effect once signed, regardless of the date, time or year.

Print your name I accept the conditions of the above disclaimer

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Field Work, Getting Started Workshop March 12, 2016 Aldergrove

I'll give this a bump. I attended last March with a 4 month old Golden and we enjoyed the day!
    WSSBC Life Member
    CCFR

Originally PM'd from stixnstones:
    "wheres your pics of this deer? if he is a good one. i will pay u to tell me where he lives? cash for christmas. let me know. thanks"