Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How young to start?

Re: How young to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Elkchaser View Post
    Couple other notes - bought an ameristep blind for deer which we will place once I figure out decent spots. Kids can do games, snacks, etc. Something for you to consider - but location is critical, gotta hopefully see something. We will also try using it for turkey this spring which boys seem just wired about chasing... I don't mind, gotta go with the flow! Part of it is we made homemade twig bows this fall and they want feathers to make they're own arrows. We all shoot 'real' bows on 3D targets in back yard, but twig bows are keeping archery fun for them. On that note - any EK folks that don't chase merriams but can help us with locations it would be sure appreciated. Don't care about size, any Tom will do.
    Great info, thank you very much. I'll be sure to post a report on our first hunt and let everyone know how it went.

I wish you all the best for your experience.

Being one of the top Vancouver General contractors, we specialize in complete custom home renovations Vancouver, BC. Our professional vancouver construction company certified services include home additions, basement renovations, bathroom renovations, and kitchen renovations in Vancouver.
    Last edited by jamesdave; 06-18-2023 at 04:38 PM.

out of diapers = in the woods short walks , fish a bit , let them chop down a tree ,make some kindling (I bought a pair of cut proof gloves to get them started) make a shelter (tarp and bush).
    anything to keep their attention. make it fun for them when you think you have enough snacks bring twice as many and be ready to spend a unexpected night out in the bush(even consider doing one overnighter without them knowing its going to happen)
    and sorry but I gotta say what everyone else is thinking consider trading in wife for a nice rifle.
    a bad day hunting is awwwwwwww who cares as long as your hunting.