Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: meat grinder with warrenty

Re: meat grinder with warrenty

Princess auto sells the cheap and they work well and I am not a fan of Princess Auto stuff!

I have a cuisinart one .it works very well. Its a lttile noisy but does the job well

Picked up a Weston from nosalesports in Langley the other month, same one they have at Cambodian Tire but was 25$ less at nosale.

So far so good, just ground up 20lbs of pork last night and only took 5 minutes if that.

Paid 148$ - seems like it should last a bit for the amout i grind per year. Does sound like a 747 though..

Quote Originally Posted by green machine View Post
    I have a cuisinart one .it works very well. Its a lttile noisy but does the job well
    Which model Cuisinart? I'm looking at redeeming some Save On More points as there is one worth about $120 available with points. I don't think I would use it much but would be nice to have if I get a deer this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sfp View Post
    I have a 1950's Hobart for sale. 75lbs. will last for a 100 years I'm sure. 450.00
    ^This what you need or go to a new or used restaurant equipment store.

we have found that if you let your grinder rest every once in a while (clean the tendons/sinew out frequently) it actually goes faster in the end...Electric motors fail early due to excess heat...

Quote Originally Posted by ajr5406 View Post
    Which model Cuisinart? I'm looking at redeeming some Save On More points as there is one worth about $120 available with points. I don't think I would use it much but would be nice to have if I get a deer this season.
    I got the Quisinart stand mixer. Works like an hot damn. make bread n stuff and have run a couple deer through the grindy attachment.

Cool Re: meat grinder with warrenty

Gone through a dozen grinders over the years.

We finally settled on this: http://www.cabelas.com/product/home-...F104364180.uts

Toughest machine we ever used. Already consumed hundreds of pounds and still purring.

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Hmm I have the same model grinder as Matt..however 1 3/4 hp..lifetime investment. .the grind from this years moose was more than a bear..jo problem.
    Srupp

We purchased the 1/2 hp from Cabela's. Works like a charm. The 1hp model that is on sale is a great price.