Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: meat grinder with warrenty

meat grinder with warrenty

Hey guys, I've tried looking through past posts to answer my questions but I haven't found what I'm looking for, sorry if this is one of the many repeat posts.
    I'm in the market for a meat grinder, I'm planning to grind entire bears at a time. I'm looking in the 100-300$ price range. I have found lots of good grinders but I'm looking for something with life time warrenty. I know that I'll probably burn the engine out so I need the warrenty.

Thanks for the help
    Lord let me come home bloody, not my own.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: meat grinder with warrenty

I'd doubt you'll find anything with that kind of warranty they isn't more expensive than your budget. I'm in year 10 of my grinder that is a Chinese knock off that my family bought me. The only thing I needed to fix was the switch. I caught it on the counter and cost me $6 to fix and 15 min. I've ground 100's of pounds of meat with ZERO issues.

I'd be more worried about finding plates and cutters that fit the machine as some of the cheaper ones use their own stuff and which may say its this size or that size but isn't.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

A 100-300 dollar unit is disposable. Better home quality starts about 4-500 that will last.

Quote Originally Posted by luger View Post
    I'm planning to grind entire bears at a time.

Thanks for the help
    If you want to do an entire bear at a time, might want to look at a wood chipper instead of a grinder

Bhb
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

nice one on Used Victoria 200$ if i did not have a monster i would get it for a backup

wood chippers plug up with meat

Warranty is irrelevant. If you're halfway through a bear and your grinder dies, you'll be out the door to buy another.

Warranty often has procedural access restrictions and is creatively voided/dishonoured.

Good products don't need warranty work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

A company that offers a lifetime warranty on a motor that costs under $300 is a company going out of business soon. Either buy disposable and hope it works for you or step up in cost and get a machine that will hopefully last your lifetime without the warranty.

used VIC. 10 HP ha ha hobart 3200$

I sold my Berkel a couple months ago for 550. A lot of people thought the price was too hi. Try and replace it with anything that even comes close. The unit was 40years old and as strong as the day it was made.