Thread: Not a bad afternoon

Not a bad afternoon

Been waiting to see if any hard water reports to be posted but haven’t seen any. Finally got away to region 8 for the week. Got out this afternoon and was pulling in fish non stop for a couple hours. Had to stop fishing just to drink beer. What a riot. Biggest fish was 2lb. Slushy soupy mess on top but 16-18 inches below. Between me and the old lady we left with 10. Let another 10 go maybe with tons of bites! Hope everyone is enjoying this time of year and being safe out on the ice! Hopefully the picture shows big enough!

should have the seen the one that got away……

]

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Not a bad afternoon

You lucky dog. I’m stuck fixing stuff for family.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

Good on ya!
    Looks like you certainly had fun.

I've been out several times and done very well also! My granddaughter caught a beautiful rainbow just over 4 lbs! Probably head out again soon, retirement is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Patman7 View Post
    I've been out several times and done very well also! My granddaughter caught a beautiful rainbow just over 4 lbs! Probably head out again soon, retirement is nice!
    4lbs?! That’s awesome! Can’t wait to retire…only 30-40 more years! For now, just getting away every chance we get to enjoy the outdoors

And where might I ask were you fishing in region 8?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    And where might I ask were you fishing in region 8?
    For a bottle of jager, I’ll let you know!
    I don’t mind mentioning it but message me if you want specific in case some locals get upset for letting the general public know. I will say the general area is 8-14 and 8-15.

I wouldn’t mind finding out where patmans grand daughter hooked the 4 pounder!