Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monte Lake?

Monte Lake?

Has the water gone hard yet?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Monte Lake?

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Has the water gone hard yet?
    Many Kok has been caught for the last 2 weeks.

Thank you for the update
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Has anyone been to Monte Lake lately? I am interested in launch conditions and lake level.

Drove by there on my home last Friday,lake looked high but there was boats on there that would have had to have come off of trailers, even saw someone reeling in a fish

Quote Originally Posted by LYKTOHUNT View Post
    Drove by there on my home last Friday,lake looked high but there was boats on there that would have had to have come off of trailers, even saw someone reeling in a fish
    Thanks for that info LYKTOHUNT.

Anyone fishing Monte Lake?

Drove by tonight, lots of tracks from people ice fishing with the odd hole visible right out to the middle.

I think I will wait a few more days. Did it look like a lot of snow?

Was passing by again today, saw 4 shacks out around 330pm, snow was likely in the 6"-1' range but that's an estimate from the highway.