Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: And she takes her curtain call

Re: And she takes her curtain call

Hopefully one more year or at least be your buddy for awhile. Have you thought about getting another one while she is still a good influence?.Knowing you are going to loose a dog is almost as bad as loosing one..Sad both ways. Pups help take the pain away.

Frango I have her Daughter and Grandaughter thanks for your thoughts though I appreciate it
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Great to see FG,That recover is really something ,had the old boy out with the GSP pup 3 times this year pheasant hunting ,he did a great job turned 2 out of the blackberries and pushing 14 with 3.5 legs ,hope I have half the heart he does when and if I ever get that age,guess retirement is a frame of mind

FOXTON'S CUERVO GOLD "KEELA"
    Oct. 2004-June 2017
    RIP My Grand Old Lady
    You will always be in the blind with me, Thanks for 12 wonderful seasons and 13 yrs. of unconditional LOVE
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Sorry to hear, the loss of a good dog is not measure able. Enjoy the great memories

Thanks, it will be a very hard opening day this year.
    "BORN TO HUNT"

Foxton - opening day will be hard, try and fill it with happy and funny memories of hunts gone by. Nothing wrong with a few sad feelings for a long time and truly loyal partner. We have one of Tracy and jims that turned 15 in May. She is hanging in there, but the reality is things are shutting down. Never easy, no matter how many times we go through it. All the best on opening day. Hope you take out one of her line and would be great if you posted pics of the succesful legacy left after her passing. Would be a fitting end to this tribute to your dog. Take care