Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dog trainer kelowna

Re: Dog trainer kelowna

I pick up my Bragdon on Sunday....i've never been so excited for a long drive in February...

What is the name of the guy here in Lumby? I would like to give him a call

Hey everyone trying to figure out how to post pictures I know their a post somewhere so I'll find it n figure it out. Also ncurrie I am still waiting the gentleman approve before posting his name I am talking to him and hope to meet with him Friday before I go to Victoria ... If everyone still want to meet up we can do it when I get back (April 8th) or you guys can organize one while am gone just keep me informed

Britman,

I have been looking in the regs and also in the wildlife act and cannot find the legal dates when a person can legally run his dogs. I wonder where you got these dates ?

Thanks, Dog_River

Quote Originally Posted by britman101 View Post
    Also remember you can only run your dogs on wild birds from August 1 through to April 30th. However, don't run your dogs on wild birds in times of extreme heat or in the winter. Pushing a gamebird out of dense cover during freezing winter temperatures can be a death sentence for it. If you want to expose your dogs to birds year round, better build a pigeon coop as you will be using them as training tools especially for young dogs.

Page 17 in the Hunting Synopsis under Dogs.