Thread: need some help for LEH

need some help for LEH

Hi This is my first time to draw LEH myself,I would like to apply a mule deer hunt in region 2 but wasn't see any hunt code in the LEH reg synopsis,is it available for mule deer hunt in region 2,just see region 3.Another question is....if I apply for hunt code # 7001 M.U 3-12,Dose it mean I can't go to hunt in m.u 3-13 ? hunt M.U 3-12 only,is that correct ? any help would be appreciated,thanks a lot!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: need some help for LEH

Quote Originally Posted by gary mok
    Hi This is my first time to draw LEH myself,I would like to apply a mule deer hunt in region 2 but wasn't see any hunt code in the LEH reg synopsis,is it available for mule deer hunt in region 2,just see region 3.Another question is....if I apply for hunt code # 7001 M.U 3-12,Dose it mean I can't go to hunt in m.u 3-13 ? hunt M.U 3-12 only,is that correct ? any help would be appreciated,thanks a lot!!!
    there is no leh for does in region 2 any more there was few year back but they stoped it. far as if you put in region 3-12 for your doe and get the draw yes that is the only region u gan hunt your doe you can go to region 3-13 to hunt bucks during the regular open season.

Your right in that there is no LEH for deer anywhere in Reg 2 there was about 10 years ago for does but that ended.

If you apply and get a tag for 3-12 you can still hunt 3-13 but only under the rules of the GOS for that area. IE 4 pt bucks etc, no does. Should you win an LEH of any kind, you will get a letter telling you what, where and when your allowed to hunt!!!

Hope that helps.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Thank you for all of your helpful info,it made me clear,thanks again!!!