Thread: Well that was better.

Well that was better.

Not really sure why the orientation of this picture changed but had a great day today. Knocked down 5 drakes and 3 hens in 30min. I guess investigating a new spot payed off, I saw hundreds of birds, just a great day nothing more to say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them.” -John James Audubon

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Well that was better.

Nice mixed bag there
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Thanks Foxton, was trying to shoot all drakes but a few hens decoyed so pretty I couldn't resist.
    Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them.” -John James Audubon

Dinner sounded good too.
    "How, given the canine teeth and close-set eyes that declare the human animal to be a predator, had we come up with the notion that oat bran is more natural to eat than chicken?" Valerie Martin, The Great Divorce

Pan seared duck breast in a white wine and garlic mustard sauce. The wife and in laws enjoyed it thoroughly and the Mrs. Even said its the best duck dish I've made to date. Happy wife, happy life.

Yes great day out the valley as well PN brock and myself 11 honkers and 5 nice mallards no rain just blue sky ,sigh life is good lol