Thread: hmmm change.org was in on this

hmmm change.org was in on this

https://www.change.org/p/holidayinn-...VDXsCbc0T5M%3D

I signed a petition from them and got an email about their successes this year..not too sure about this one though

2. Site Sponsor

Re: hmmm change.org was in on this

The funny/ironic thing is that the event is still going ahead at a new venue and this petition and its results gave loads of free publicity to the African Hunting Events. I'm not really sure what they think they won. There's a similar one to shut down the SCI Convention in Vegas right now....I'm sure SCI loves the free publicity too.

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    https://www.change.org/p/holidayinn-...VDXsCbc0T5M%3D

I signed a petition from them and got an email about their successes this year..not too sure about this one though
    If you read the info they post you will see that anybody can start a petition. If you choose to sign any petition, it's your choice. That doesn't mean you automatically signed them all.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Quote Originally Posted by goatdancer View Post
    If you read the info they post you will see that anybody can start a petition. If you choose to sign any petition, it's your choice. That doesn't mean you automatically signed them all.
    yep....they sent the email listing it in among 4 or 5 other "successes" seemed to almost portray an anti hunting corporate culture but i guess that shouldnt be a big surprise...or perhaps their top petitions auto generated into links on a computer generated form/email ...hard to say....wide's credo....i like to keep an open mind under my tinfoil hat...heheheh

I think the holiday inn should be reminded of this just before hunting season. No GO clients will be staying there I hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Mr. Boar, a friend of mine recently stayed at a Super 8 while on a hunting trip. They were very hunter/dog friendly with good rates and a full breakfast included. This is where my hotel support will go from now on.
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by FirePower View Post
    Mr. Boar, a friend of mine recently stayed at a Super 8 while on a hunting trip. They were very hunter/dog friendly with good rates and a full breakfast included. This is where my hotel support will go from now on.
    I've always found the Super 8 hotels to be hunter friendly. I've carried sheep heads past the front desk at the one in Fort Nelson, and received a friendly smile. Plus they are great with dogs.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever